Couch, Kids in Bed, Wine, Living Alaska
Just taking a moment to chillax before I head off to bed. Trying not to think about my day tomorrow.... Tomorrow, we hold our first workshop day for our new initiative 'Kaiawhina'. I'm both excited and nervous. We have such beautiful ladies on board that are volunteering themselves for this role...I'm absolutely positive they will be such a blessing to our community.
What you may not know 'Kaiawhina' has always been part of the Loving Arms original vision, but it's taken five years for my vision to come to fruition. And now it's here.... teetering on the brink of it being out there for all to see and for some to experience. Can you see why I'm nervous?
My heart longs for every mother to feel valued, feel beautiful, feel seen, feel like the count and matter, feel cared for and feel loved.... especially our precious gorgeous new mamas. Kaiawhina is the beginning for the mamas we'll serve ....to see themselves and feel this way! Because EVERY mother deserves this!
If you're the praying type...please pray for a fantastic day tomorrow.... hopefully I'll remember to take some pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx