Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Joys of July Day 26 - Scripture

I spent the day really pressing into God. To seek His Face and to seek revelation. So in some quiet time today this jumped out at me and it jolted me like I just had received an electric shock.  It was almost like the scripture jumped out at me and shouted "Ta Da...this ones for you!"

Wow just wow. It left me speechless and excited. In awe and humbled. Its no secret that we as a family are facing something pretty ginormous in finding a new home to live. We have every faith that God has a new home already earmarked for us. We believe it.  But in the opinion of the world, the odds are stacked against us. But note this "the opinion of the world"....its not God opinion at all for He is not of this world. He will make our journey smooth and victorious!

I pretty much love the first half of Isaiah 45 but its the first four chapters that really spoke well shouted out me today. God is so good.

"I will go before you and level the mountains [to make the crooked places straight]; I will break in pieces the doors of bronze and cut asunder the bars of iron. And I will give the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that it is I the Lord, the God of Israel, Who calls you by your name. For the sake of Jacob My servant, and of Israel My chosen, I have called you by your name...." Is 45:2-4

What a promise! I say it again, what a promise!  He WILL go before us and level the mountain [ making crooked paths straight]. He WILL break the doors of bronze (that are shut). Amen, Amen, Amen!!

Oh I could go on and on.

My joy today......a verse straight from my God to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx