Monday, July 25, 2016

Joys of July Day 25 - Happy at Play

Hands up who still loves squishing play-doh in there hands and rolling it long fat sausages. Me me me... I do! Ok I'll admit there is nothing that can invoke childhood memories like the play-doh you by from the shop. Just one whiff of it and I am like 5 again. For my kiddies I am wondering if they will get the same sensations and flashbacks with the homemade play-doh I make. It certainly doesn't smell the same BUT you can make it any colour you want and you can even add glitter or some nice smelling essences just for fun.

So my joy today is.....PARENTING WIN in the form of home made play-doh but not only that, me the super mummy who got a big fat tick for deterring a massive three year old meltdown with the mere suggestion of "Would you like to help me make play-doh?" "You would?"  "What colour shall we make?" Gee I rocked that moment and I will say that unashamedly too. Thumbs up for me.

Purple was the colour of choice. I think it is Jesse's favourite colour because he chooses that one the most. Check out the smile on Frankie face, its what she does whenever the camera is around. I don't even need to tell her to say cheese or ask her to smile...she just does.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx