Sunday, July 31, 2016

Joys of July Day 31 - Family

Ok so my photo today has really got nothing to do with my joy...well maybe a little. My biggest joy for today was FINALLY being able to catch up with my best friend and her family. Its been too long, WAY too long. And in all our catching up we did I forgot to take any photos! There is nothing like spending time with good friends (who in this case happen to be family as well).

But I thought I would share this pic with you that was taken of the views around our house. All taken this morning. Isn't the lighting so amazing yet so different in all of them. In one of them it looks like we are privy to lake views but thats just a giant puddle. Its rained that much! From one side of our house was sunshine and the other side was intense black clouds and a rainbow. How beautiful! Beautiful views bring me such joy.

This in the last post for Joys of July. Join me tomorrow the beginning of August. If any of you have a title for Augusts blogs let me know! I have drawn a blank.

Yay last month of winter tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx