Thursday, July 14, 2016

Joys of July Day 14 - Boxes and Time Out

So even though tonight is technically date night.....I am off out for a bit. And even though some of my kiddies aren't 100% I am leaving them with their very capable dad and off out to support a friend and maybe even score some new (free) clothes at her annual clothes swap. I am wondering though....do I take a bag? I sorted out my wardrobe a few weeks back as part of our preparing to move drill and was able to pass on a whole box of hardly worn clothes. So my wardrobe is looking a little sparse so hoping to ferret out some finds for myself. Don't worry we are having date night on my return!

My son Jayden has been super keen and very busy and has been packing already. Already he has made a pile of boxes that have been packed, labeled and taped! He is so amazing. We had a bit of a break in our day where him and I popped off for an appointment this afternoon. Feeling blessed because we came home to a super duper clean and tidied house....vacuumed as well!
Feeling blessed on today's joys!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx