Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Joys of July Day 6 - A Son, Chocolate and a Run

I think that I am pretty much 100%. Yuss!  Feeling unwell makes everything so much harder so when I feel better I am so appreciative. I am praying that my children that still feel under weather will have a good resting sleep tonight and wake up chipper, not grizzly and snotty like they have. My on fire son that I posted about last night is still going strong. Today he cleaned the pantry from top to bottom and boy was he ruthless. The result is a sparkly clean pantry that is looking rather embarassingly understocked.  But thats not who I am writing about tonight even though he deserves it.

Todays "Joys"

MY 3 YEAR OLD SON - Poor wee Jesse isn't very well so he has been a little challenging. I mean really who has patience and manners when you are sick. I too want to grizzly, whine and shout commands at people when I am unwell. Let me assure you that it takes every bit of self - control in me that I don't. So I can understand his mood but it doesn't make it any easier to deal with. Tomorrow is another day. So when he found some colouring in to do for a spell and I watched the look of intensity on his face......it made me happy. He is mine and boy do I love him.

JAFFA CHOCOLATE - I am not sure that they have this anywhere else in the world but its back on our shelves! I am so excited.  Up there as one of my favourites of all time. Actually chocolate is chocolate its nearly all my favourite. But this is so good and my wonderful husband brought it home for me! Bless him. He is mine and boy do I love him too.

A RUN - Because I am feeling better I managed to squeeze in a wee run after a workout today.  So thankful about that. I find it amazing that even though its only been three days since I last exercised I certainly feel withdrawals from not doing it.  Plus seeing as Jamie brought home chocolate I thought I better get back in to it.  I don't want to feel too guilty for indulging. Such joy to be had in a bar of chocolate! Pure yumminess!

Tell me your favourite chocolate? Are you even a chocolate lover?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx