Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Joys of July Day - Surprise Selfies

These things ALWAYS make me smile. Surprise Selfies. You know where you are scrolling through your photo reel or swipe open your phone and SURPRISE you find selfies of your kids doing what they do best...being funny and having fun.  This little munchkin is so funny! And everyday she is showing more and more of her personality. She is a crack up with a crazy sense of humor.  The challenge that she is presenting to us at the moment is that she has a thing about trying to stick things in her ears and up her nose. What is that about? None of my other kids have ever done anything like that and yet she comes along and what do you know.....in the space of two weeks I have already had to fish things out of her nose twice and caught her trying to put things in her ears. Things like seeds, little bits of plastic, stickers and the heads of lego men.  I am truly at a loss. How do I stop her from doing that? But even though she has presented me with a whole new level of crazy to work out how to deal with...everyday she provides us with such immense joy and laughter.

We love our Frankie pants!

Tell me....did any of yours stick things in their ears and nose? What am I to do??


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx