Sunday, July 3, 2016

Joys of July Day 3 - The Word and a Cuppa

Today was COLD!!  I don't think I have been fully warm all day. But it is winter so we should expect it.  How was your day?  I have a very rare moment of peace and space at present. The rest of my family have gone off to the night service at church and I am at home with my wee girl who isn't feeling very well and has already gone to bed. Poor wee poppet...I think she has a sore throat.
So even it has been a very cold and foggy day and its hard to be inspired when you look out the window and all you see is white fog, there are still somethings to be joyful about.....here is a few of mine.

SWEET WEE GIRL- Even wee Frankie isn't well she still manages to be funny and cute at the same time. She still showered me with kisses when I came home from a friends birthday party this afternoon. Poor wee thing. Isn't it so hard to see them sick. But she has a warm bed and loads of mama love coming her way tonight. She is pure joy.

A FAVOURITE TEAPOT - This teapot is one of my favourite gifts that I have ever recieved from my husband. I still love it years later. I saw it in a shop window (Trade-aid) and briefly mentioned it to him and low and behold he bought it for me for Christmas one year. It has made many a cup of tea for friends and family. Many a deep conversation, many a laugh and many a tear has been shed over cups of tea that has come out of this teapot.

THE WORD - Tonight as I enjoyed a hot cuppa (out of my teapot) after my family had left I spent some time in the WORD. In Mark to be specific. I love it when I get unbroken time in it and I can drink deeply from its scriptures.  I would not be the women, the wife, or the mother without His WORD. It brings much joy and freedom into my life.

How was your Sunday? Did you have fog or were you treated to a sun shiney day instead?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx