Friday, July 15, 2016

Joys of July Day 15 - When Mums Get Sick

I am finding it hard pressed to be joyful today. Ever part of my body is in pain......and no it's not from a workout either. I have been bedridden for the day with a tummy bug.....so been isolated down the other end of the house.
It hurts to type and to lift my head. So I have been feeling sorry for myself. The only joy is that my hubby was home to be with the kids. I thought I might of had some joy at the chance to catch up on a series on Netflix called called Chef's Table but no. It hurt my head.
So very short blog tonight....I am going to lie here and listen to my family joyfully eat pizza! (Dads cooking obviously )



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx