Friday, July 1, 2016

Joys of July Day 1 - Hello Sunshine

Wow can you believe that we are in July already??  So welcome to 'Joys of July'! I thought that I would do something a little different this month and mainly share with you the joys of the day. Come on isn't reading about what people find joyful so inspiring. It helps me look around to find the wee joys in my own life.

Today's Joys

SUNSHINE!!! I woke up very early this morning, (6am) thanks to a rather cute alarm clock. Lucky she is so cute. I opened up the dining room curtains to the most beautiful sun rise! Oh PRAISE God!! I was so over that awful unrelenting rain. Thankfully I don't live in Bangladesh or other places where they have rainy seasons.

DRY TOWELS!! Obviously because of the stunning day I got a whole line full of towels dry without using the dryer!!

FIRE!! Because it was such a beautiful day its destined to be a rather nippy frosty kind of night.  SO this toasty fire is doing a good job of heating the house plus we have one going in the boys bedroom crackling away. Tom has made his bed on the floor in the firelight.

There you have it...the first of Joys of July!  What were your joys today?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx