Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Joys of July Day 20 - Smile

Today's joy is this. A moment shared with my two youngest at the painting table. These two got to experience something that most kiddies do everyday. Early Childhood Education. Thanks to Creators Child Care of Te Awamutu who provided the childcare for the preschool kiddies while their mums and dads were at a movie next door.  As you can see by the look on Frankie's face she is enjoying it and Jesse is too busy concentrating to look up at the camera.  Frankie has come home with the back of her hair painted orange and the insides of her ears and beyond painted a nice pink colour. Again...what is with wanting to put things in her ears?  Jesse loved and I mean LOVED the drums and xylophone. Why is it my child who wants to be the noisy one?
Anyway short blog tonight as I need to put these too cherubs to bed, The others should be home shortly. They spent the evening at the local pools and gym centre.

Todays joys....Watching my kids at play and being creative....with a cheesy smile thrown in!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx