Friday, July 22, 2016

Joys of July Day 22 - Dinner

Today was the first day off that we have had together as a family where no one has been sick in what feels like such a long time. It was pleasant, very pleasant. We had a nice slow start to the morning and I slept in until 845am can you believe! Oh sleep is such bliss.

The rest of the day we managed to sort and pack some more stuff, sort and tidy the garage and clean some walls in the girls room and deconstruct some furniture. I managed to get some baking done as well....although judging by the empty muffin and biscuit tray a good portion of it has already been eaten. That is the thing about baking... it ALWAYS gets eaten.

My big joy for today is Jamie and I spent a lovely evening with the most loveliest of friends at the local Thai restaurant.  Good food and excellent company made for a wonderful evening. I had the yummiest Thai Green Curry, not too big and not too small either.

Don't you just love company that you can laugh with and yet share your hearts with? Everyone needs people that you can do that with. Life is not meant to be lived without good people in your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx