Sunday, July 17, 2016

Joys of July Day 17 - Rest

Still not 100% today. I was not happy about it either. I meant that not only did I have to feel sick all day with no energy but more importantly I had to stay home from church and miss my hot hubby preaching what I hear was a totally awesome message.  Granted I heard the nuts and bolts of it two or three times but still its nothing like actually hearing him deliver the Word of God on a Sunday morning. I was not happy.  Today he was speaking on family and I know he was using the ins and outs of our own family in his message and I can imagine that not only he would of been on point but he would of been pretty funny....cos we are a pretty funny family if you didn't know. Messy, noisey, chaoitc and funny. Its not too often that peace reigns in our house. So I was left to meandering around the house and hang out with the four youngest.  Really though...not at all bad.

Todays joys....

SITTING in the sunshine (and wind) on the deck watching my to littlies play on the swing set. We actually spent a lot of time outside or at least looking outside as we were watching some of the mama cow have their babies. Watching the kids play reminds me how short time like this is and how precious it is. I was savouring it today.

DESSERT. I highly doubt that I will be eating some of this tonight but Jayden the family's up and coming foodie just felt like chocolate pudding tonight so thats just what he made. I get so excited when the kids are capable and just get on with doing things and do things well. This gives me such joy.  The rest of the family will be very appreciative too I bet.

KNOWING my husband was sharing Gods message today always leaves me proud and filled with such joy. He truly is a wonderful man of God and he is my husband. Joy right there!!

I hope no winter lurgies have plagued your household.....seriously they are not cool at all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx