Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Joys of July Day 19 - Cows and Clothes

Yeah baby! I am feeling quite a bit better today...almost a functional human. Thank you God. I don't know what I would of done if I had woken and was still unwell. Today was a much better day.  I don't think you really know how unwell you have been until you feel 100%. I was feeling so good I managed to do some sorting and cleaning out of the cupboard above our wardrobe which is used for things not used, very rarely needed or "I don't know what to do with this just now so we will put in up here" things. Things like Christmas decorations and kids shoes to grow into.  I had mentally prepared myself to tackle a mammoth job that I had been putting off and putting off.....clearing out the baby clothes. So here are today's joys.

BABY CLOTHES - A bittersweet task for me as there are so many emotion attached to not just the clothes but the moments and the era they represent. BUT I did it. I have only kept about eight things of sentimental value the rest is earmarked for different places and people. I am pretty sure I could of clothed ten babies at once in what I had. As much as this has been a tough time for this mamas heart it has been a joy too. Thinking about how blessed I am to have been able to conceive, grow, birth and nuture seven babies. SEVEN babies. Now that is my JOY. I am so blessed beyond belief.

COWS - I took this photo just as I had finished hanging out my washing on the line.  It appears that I am my neighbours source of entertainment this afternoon as they all came up to the fence and were watching me occasionally mooing at me. Not deterred by Frankie kicking the soccer ball up to the fence and climbing the fence to get a better look at them and their babies. Cows are fascinating especially these ones seeing the paddock is the maternity ward at present.

Did you keep any baby clothes? Was it difficult passing on the baby clothes of your children?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx