Thursday, July 21, 2016

Joys of July Day 21 - Happy Thursday!

Happy Thursday! Did you have a good day? Oh my goodness today I had some time out of the house BY MYSELF. Somewhere quiet. It was good. So good.
I have a number of joys but only a few photos. I always forget to take the photos.
BOYS in the KITCHEN. Two of the boy's have friends over tonight which means serious amounts of food is needed. So when the two big ones come sauntering into the KITCHEN and tried to talk me into making dessert for them.....in which I pleasantly declined the offer, here we see the two of them whipping up dessert for themselves. Good for them. Always nice to see boys in the kitchen.
GODS PROVISION....Today we were blessed. We saw God move in an amazing, tangible and mighty way. We had been praying for a necessary item for a while now and today our prayers were answered. My joy is seeing God move in miracles and blessing in our lives. My bigger joy.....is that my kids are witness to it too.
MINISTRY. My time in the quiet was packing up these bundles for local and not so local mums. Every time one of these is delivered I am blessed to know that there is one less sweet baby or babies that will not go without. That they have the necessary items to be happy and warm. That there mums know that there are people out there that care and want to help. Such a joy!

So how is your Friday looking? Got any plans for the weekend? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx