Sunday, July 10, 2016

Joys of July Day 10 - His Word, Flowers and Hugs

All day I have been battling with a very bad headache. I don't usually get headaches and certainly not this bad. I even had a nap well a two hour sleep today. I NEVER do that. I feel like its a waste of day. But I had to.  But inspite of my headache there are moments in my day that have been 'joy' moments which of course make everything so much better.

Today's 'Joys'....

HIS WORD - This morning I got the privileged opportunity to share Gods Word in a communion message. I love sharing what God puts on my heart with people especially when it is coupled with testimony which is super powerful way of expressing the awesome work of God and His amazing Love for us. I spoke out of 136:1-3.....His Love endures forever!

FLOWERS - Having fresh flowers in the house is a super rarity in my house, so these are very much a joy! Gifted to me by my friend for last nights Mother Blessing. I love these and every time I see them I think of her and her sweet baby girl that we will meet soon.

HUGS FROM MY CHILDREN - Hugs...they just ooze joy! And Jesse (3) gives super big hugs. He never lets me go anywhere without giving me a hug and a kiss and then another hug and then another kiss. Its just what we do.  This afternoons hugs from Jess were especially lovely seeing as I was feeling so crap.

How was your day? Did you enjoy a Sunday afternoon nap?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx