Saturday, July 16, 2016

Joys of July Day 16 - Outside

Well wasn't yesterday a totally right off...well it was for me anyway. Last night I didn't have the best sleep. My whole entire body was so sore and it felt like my bed was made of bricks. But we got through the night and I woke to feeling better.....no more vomiting and feeling sick but a doozy of a headache and such a sore body. I felt like I had been doing a workout with 20kg weights.  But oh it was so so good not to feel as bad as I did the day before.

My joy for the day was being able to walk outside and see this remarkable view with this amazing lighting. I will miss it. My joy was to be able to enjoy the kids, cuddle and have them climb all over me. I just didn't want to be around anyone yesterday. My joy was to be able to potter around the kitchen and do some baking and get outside and hang the washing out.   There is a big lesson in this for me....all the things that I take for granted and often get frustrated by I miss when I can't do them.

A big lesson don't you think??


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx