Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Moments in March Day 1 - Number 3 Son

So here we are Moments in March!!


This guy! Thomas Peter... My soon to be 11 year old. I love him so. 


Everyone one of my children, all seven of them have a special story, something that is different and unique surrounding their birth. Thomas's special story is that he was my first home birth, my first natural birth after having two hospital births and one being a c- section. I tell you after he was born I felt I do anything, be anyone and conquer everything. I wanted to shout from the roof tops. I should of! It was an accomplishment! 


This guy special all the way, every inch of his personality. If you were to measure personality in metric amounts, his would be a mammoth number. I will be forever thankful to him...for he forced me to change as a parent.....for the better. 


Up until then I parented for other people. Up until then I could say I wasn't connecting with my children. And then came along him.....he showed me that it wasn't right and it didn't work. I had to find a better way of being and connecting as a parent. And thanks to him, a inner sense of what was right, wisdom from God above and some great books for guidance we have. 


While we don't have all the answers and we certainly aren't perfect we are doing our best and we are a heck of a lot better for it. I am so thankfully God gave us Thomas Peter! Do you have a child that has taught you something? Still teaching you things? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx