Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Moments in March Day 2 - Childhood

Every parent knows when the house is quiet there the risk that something untoward is going on, Especially so if your house is as noisey as mine. 


So you can see why I immediately was a little worried when I could here either of my younger ones. I was worried. ...what might it be this time. Was it going to be a toilet blocked with rolls of toilet paper, flannels and bath toys or perhaps a couple of lipstick covered little people and mascara dyed hair. Unlimited scenarios! 


But no....How surprised was I when I found them here..... entertaining themselves by playing in the dirt. *sigh* Awww how cute is that! I left them to it, didn't talk to them, didn't interrupt their play, I didn't even let them see me. Every now and then I would sneak to the front porch and peer at them to watch them and marvel at what gorgeous child I have and how small moments like this help make life beautiful.


I love the innocence and simplicity of this moment.....it's childhood right there. They lasted well over half an hour playing there by themselves.....until Frankie was brought in crying by Jesse saying he had hit her with a stick. 


Such is life! It was grand while it lasted!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx