Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Moments in March Day 10 - A 9th Birthday

I dont think this girl has stopped smiling all day long. Up early from spending the night in the tent with her brothers, sister and dad cos thats what we do around here. 


Her chosen breakfast after present opening started the day followed by time trying out her presents and a bike ride with dad. One on one time around here can be hard to come by so on birthdays it's all about the birthday person. A lunch date to KFC (her choice ) with mum then grocery shopping with a few extra birthday treats smuggled into the trolley. Afternoon tea party with all the family, more time with her presents and then dinner of her choice that I make.....tonight's it burritos! So simple so its thumbs up from me! 


She has had a good day judging by the grin on her face. Plus it's going out with a bang as she gets to watch a movie and sleep in the lounge with dad! Yay for dads! 


I remember clearly the moment I saw she was a girl.....I don't think there was a dry eye in the room. Not that there is anything wrong with boys but after three I deeply hoped she was a girl and she was!!! For days afterwards I kept looking at her in disbelief that she was a she and that she was mine! 


We are so proud of her, we love her passion, her energy and zest for life, her drive to keep up with what the boys can do. Love the way she climbs everything from trees, to walls, to doorways and washing lines. I love the way she loves her dad, it's very special! 


Happy 9th Birthday Kaitlyn! 


P.s. Thanks for all your kind words from yesterday's blog! Feeling the love!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx