Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Moments in March Day 17 - Grounding Oneself

Thought I would share this moment with you all. The last forkful of cupcake and I'll have to get back to work packing for the weekend. Packing in our house could be likened to the precision of a military take down. I mean there is only so much room in the van and only so many pillows and blankets you can get your kids to sit on for four hours. Almost all of them have bags and what not stuffed under their legs that they are sticking straight out. 


I loathe packing. I always leave it to the last minute and then become an army drill sergeant in the last half hour. 


I thought I would take a mini lunch break and eat cupcake and drink my second cup of coffee for the day. Cupcakes and coffee......it's good lunch ah? 


I also really was looking for an excuse to read my book....the book that's totally wrecking my life. It's been wrecked lots lately. It will be coming in the van with me so I can read it to my husband as he drives....can't get away from me then. Kidding! 


Looking around the house and looking at my to-do list for the next three hours, I am wondering if I will get it all done. It currently looks as though a tornado has been through here. Does anyone else have trouble packing and keeping there house tidy too?? 


Music keeps me going though, although these days I have to compromise and take turns with the kids. Argh not too sure I like the boys choice but the girls well that's more like me.....everybody loves to sing along to Disney musicals ah? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx