Thursday, March 24, 2016

Moments in March Day 25 - A Mothers Sacrifice

Its what we do best isn't it.....you know sacrifice a lot of our comforts, time, sleep, wants and needs. You know how I said I wouldn't be blogging for the next few days well I was wrong because here I am doing just that. 


Sickness has hits our house so I am here at home in the middle of a funny sort of girls weekend while my favourite men folk are away. Ugh not much fun. Not sure if to can see or not but Frankie is covered in a fine non-descript sort of rash from her fevers. Sophie has high temps and is vomiting as she always does with high temps and Kaitlyn well she is feverish on and off too. Did I mention how much fun this is? 


On any level sick kiddies are no fun....poor things. No one is really eating tonight so dinner for me is a piece of left over pizza and a glass of wine probably followed by the ice cream that I have found strategically hidden in the back of the freezer by someone....actually that was probably me. Netflix will be my friend tonight. Almost tempted to pull an all nighter as I know I won't be sleeping much. 


I am not really feeling too sorry for myself, I did at the beginning, but I have managed to clean my kitchen AND the dining room AND fold four days of washing AND put it away AND sort Jesse's drawers out. Booyah! I am awesome! 


I think the worst part of having to stay behind is the stories....everyone will have the stories to tell, reminisce about and laugh at.....and I won't. All I will have is vomit stories and they will be mine alone. Plus they won't even be funny. 


I did however have a gorgeous friend come and hang out and eat cake with me for an hour or so. That passed sometime and rescued me from myself. Thanks beautiful friend. My house is so quiet this must be what normal households sound like. 


Enjoy your Good Friday and may you be surrounded by family and friends and be vomit free!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx