Thursday, March 17, 2016

Moments in March Day 18 - 16 years

16 years. When you say it out loud it seems so long but it isn't really....not when we looked back to see how much has been packed into those 16 years. 7 totally fab children, 7 moves, promotions, holidays, home schooling, a job loss, studying and change of career.

Phew and those are just a few things! We went out for lunch today just the two of us at Clearview Winery in Te Awanga. I had a glass ....make that two of a super gorgeous 2015 Coastal Chardonnay plus an totally decedent Almond Chocolate Cake.....yes again I had cake for lunch! I figure I was allowed seeing I went for a run before hand.

I feel so blessed by God when I think of my husband and our lives together. What we have been through and have accomplished. I am forever thankful that we aren't living an everyday life, that  ourjourney is about living for Him and sharing His love with others.

We talked about our last 16 years and what the next 16 years and beyond might look like. We are a team, Jamie and I and the kids, a strong one and we are continually looking to become an even stronger one.

God has truly truly blessed me and I am even more on love today than I was on our wedding day!

Happy Anniversary babe!


1 comment:

  1. You guys are an awesome example of a team that plays well together, that is committed to the long game and willing to fight for those things that are important. Thanks for sharing your lives with us, we are blessed. Congrats on 16, here's to enjoying the next 16 with you!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx