Sunday, March 6, 2016

Moments in March Day 7 - Boy-dom

Out of my seven children I have four boys and man do I love them. They still entertain me, inspire me, infuriate me, and hug me every single day. They teach me something new everyday even if it's the best technique to do the biggest bomb or the latest 'it' word or the name of the next epic movie coming out....it's still something everyday. 


I try not to freak out at how many towels they use in a day or how many litres of milk and loaves of bread they consume in a day. I am still asking if it is normal that chase each other around the house to give someone a dead leg because they shipped the other with the tea towel. I love their sense of adventure and how they can make something so hilarious out of something seemingly so not funny. 


They are loud, very loud. Their movements a big and thumpy and very speedy unless of course they are drying the dishes. It is not possible for them to laugh quietly ever. They play hard and rest hard.


As much as sometimes they can drive me batty I am so proud of my boys and I especially love it when they hug me and I sneak in a kiss to the cheek. I always say "aha got you...now rub it in" as they proceed to "rub it off". 


Seriously they know how to have fun and sometimes I need to be reminded to stop taking life so seriously and laugh at myself. Might as well because they are constantly laughing at me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx