Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Moments in March Day 22 - Personal Mission

 "Rebuild and restore family systems through connection, education and empowerment."


That sentence right there sums up all my heart passions in one and puts them into a purposeful statement. 


This I was tonight activities at our ladies evening "Girlfriends" and what a night it was too. I don't believe in accidents or coincidences so the ladies who were at my table tonight were perfect for each other to encourage each other and prompt each other towards this end product. What an awesome bunch of ladies! 


The exercises involved were about circling words in different categories that stood out to us and then at the end out came a mission statement in about ten words. How awesome is that! 


Plus any night that involves chocolate and Easter buns has got to be a winner ah! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx