Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Moments in March Day 24 - Small Gesture Biggest Blessing

Two simple eggs, small ones in the grand scheme of Easter Eggs. But these two eggs gave the biggest smile and the biggest blessing today. Every time I think about Easter eggs I will probably remember these two. 


What you don't know is that I was also given two other larger size eggs but they didn't mean half as much as these two. I got the two larger ones larger a big business venue where I had today's meeting. A nice token to wish us happy Easter......wouldn't of cost the all that much in the grand scheme of things. 


I was walking back to my car after the meeting in a rather dubious looking neighbourhood as I had missed out on luxury parks that were at the venue. I had to walk about a kilometre as a penalty for running late. An Indian family with their twin boys about six were walking towards me. I smiled and said hello as I passed....and as I did one of the boys stopped me and reached into his bag he was carrying and passed me one at a time these two eggs. His mother said I think he wants to share his Easter eggs with you! Ah so gorgeous and so generous! It cost this small boy part of his collection of chocolate. 


He didn't have to share, no one asked him too and certainly not strange lady passing him by on the street. Which is why it made that small gift mean so much to me and makes me grin from ear to eat every time I think about it. 


Happy Easter everyone. I may not be able to blog for a few days due to having no cell phone coverage. Yep we are going remote but I am sure I will have loads to tell you when I am back.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx