Saturday, March 12, 2016

Moments in March Day 12 - Birthday Round 2

Don't you just getting glimpses of extra special bits of character in your kids. This guy....Jayden 12 is always there to lend a hand right to the bitter end in decoration and helping prepare for someone else's birthday. He loves to celebrate and always goes the extra mile, above and beyond to make whoever's birthday extra special. Whether it's doing the last minute wrapping or taping a two dollar coin into his brothers card. He would be the one to call in a birthday crisis if there ever was one. Here he is dutiful wrapping presents for his little sisters 7th birthday. I just love his big beautiful heart.

 
Me on the other hand, am about to get my icing on and start constructing a unicorn cake....yep go me. We are looking forward to tomorrow when we get to celebrate a sweet little girl turning 7! 


Don't you just love birthdays....I consider myself extremely blessed because we get to celebrate and party all throughout the year. 


I might need to have a break from all the cake though and squeeze in an extra few runs I think before the jeans get a bit too tight. 


Speaking if running.....apparently I am doing a 10km run with my bestie in spring. Hmmmm thank you bff ......I think! Watch this space for how I get on with training for it. Its pancakes and ice cream for breakfast tomorrow (her choice). Awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx