Monday, March 21, 2016

Moments in March Day 21 - Balance

Apparently there is some things that I have to learn and one of them is balance. The other is the tank will always run empty is you aren't watching and refueling. Darn it.

I suppose even Everyready Batteries still go flat. I think I am nearing empty. Maybe I am even on empty and still in denial. I have always tried to be honest in my writing about how we are or where we are in our journey. Good things, exciting things are happening.....thank you Jesus.

But like everything it still takes a time of adjustment. I am tired, been battling an on again off again headache for a couple of weeks now. Seemingly small stuff I am finding overwhelming.

Wise women who I am bless to have in my corner tell me it's time to let more people in to help, to put processes in place especially for  Loving Arms and to chill a bit, do more stuff for me. Like any mother that's always easier said than done ah?

Here I am just about to head out for a run something that I have a love hate relationship with. But even there balance needed to happen and I now have a reoccurring injury to deal with. Grrrr frustrating . Need to heal properly in order to be able to carry on. Quite possibly a parallel to my life right there.

But God is a good God and I am surrounded by some of the most sincere and fantastic friends and the most amazing husband Truly blessed I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx