Saturday, August 27, 2016

August Anecdotes Day 27 - Daily Update

I can see why they say in the movie or photography business that you shouldn't work with animals (or children but I think that is a bit mean). Getting a non-blurry photo of this furry friend was near impossible. But that aside....isn't he CUTE! Actually we have cute as wee kittens are a few days shy of four weeks old.  The worst thing about having kittens is having to keep Frankie away from them because as  you can imagine she likes to love them a lot, with all her energy and all her strength...its quite intense really!  So if we want to continue to have five kittens we must keep her away from them. She is however super sneaky and can find her way outside when we aren't looking and heads on into where they are.

Ok ok so I'll admit I really didn't have anything to say tonight. Nothing of any great interest really. I didn't take any inspiring photos to nudge me in the right direction.  We are down two kids tonight and the house is so quiet. It is also getting more and more weird living here. Today I got home to find that Jamie had shifted furniture around, cleaned walls and packed more things away. Pretty soon it will be like we are living in a motel.  So just in case you were all wondering because I am sure some of you are because I get asked it all the time...no our new house hasn't presented itself to us yet. We are still waiting. No more comments on that.

Frankie seems fine from not having now two nights without being fed before bed. I have yet to put her to bed myself yet maybe in a day or two. But she seems to be coping just fine...she just maybe putting her hand down my top to 'touch them', a little more often than she used to.

Til tomorrow night where I hope I more to say....peace out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx