Wednesday, August 10, 2016

August's Anecdotes Day 10 - Porridge Angels

$3.79 Yep that is how much it cost for Miss Frankie to have the time of her life this afternoon.  This is also what happens when you leave the pantry door open and her unsupervised for more than five mins. Porridge Angels...you know like snow angels but with porridge.

When I saw that she had emptied the entire porridge container onto the kitchen floor and was playing in it happily....well what else could you do?  You grab a camera thats what and start filming and snapping photos off. Lucky for me she is such a photo-lover.

After I had taken a heap of photos I told her that we should clean it up and she grabbed the vacuum that pretty much lives in the lounge all day and turned it on and then proceeded to have even more fun at vacuuming it all up.

This best $3.79 spent I think.

So just a short one tonight. I am tired because I have been up since 530am.  Its now my bedtime. Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx