Tuesday, August 9, 2016

August's Anecdotes Day 9 - Our Go-to-Dinner

Go-to-Dinners. You know the ones that you always have the ingredients for and are always available on stand-by when everything turns to custard or you just run out of time and/or dinner mojo. Tonight well I certainly don't have the mojo plus our Tuesdays are pretty busy with people in and out all evening. So I usually bring out one of our go-to dinners. There isn't anything to spectacular about tonight's go-to-dinner....American Hot-dogs.  In fact if I am completely honest I don't actually even like them and feel a little guilty for feeding them to the kids being the highly processed crap that they are BUT they all love them and they all eat them....so on that note....WINNING.

Frankie, bless her, decided that she loved me so much that she would share her bugs with me. So I aren't feeling the best today but am determined that I will not succumb to getting sick again.  Nope not me.

For those that have been wondering, we are still on the look out for a new home to live in. We did have a possible house but on investigation it had zero section and Jamie and I really couldn't do that to our kids.  They need space to run around and play soccer plus we need space to be able to send the kids outside, for a vege garden and grass to mow. We are true blue kiwis after all.

We are absolutely confident that God has something just right for us, so no we are not worried. We are continuing to pray and thanking God for our new home and that he will reveal it in his absolute perfect timing.  We all know that His timing is perfect. History proves that to us. We just have to remember those circumstances that we witnessed God moving and coming through for us in His timing and have absolute faith and trust that He will do it again. For God does not fail us. He cannot fail.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx