Monday, August 22, 2016

August's Anecdotes Day 23 - My Favourite Tree

I spent a lot of time reflecting today.  For one thing what has been our home for eight years no longer feels like our home anymore. We are so much in limbo, there is so much packed away and so much we can't do its a little sad and feels very weird.  Take the past few days for instance, its been sunny and warm and beautiful. Its been leaning itself towards getting out in the garden to pull of few weeds or prepare for spring planting. Of course we can't do this for we are preparing to leave. I am sad.

I don't really like change all that much but apparently its something I need to learn to embrace as I certainly been given loads of opportunities over the past few years to learn to love it.  I am not feeling like that just yet and certainly not today.

I am however determined to past this test with flying colours (and boy I am certainly being tested) because I do not want to be having to sit this test again.  So I am aiming for an A++

This is one of my favourite trees. Is that weird that I have a favourite tree? I can see it from the lounge and the dining room. I also get to gaze at it while sitting on the deck in the sun. I truly was breath-taken at its blazing red beauty during sunset and the closure of the day.

To be honest I have been struggling with continuing on with reaching my goal of blogging everyday for a year. Part of me needs to reach my goal and the other part finds it overwhelming and at times I am at a loss for what to share. I don't feel overly interesting at times. But I will carry on for now because I really do appreciate you all and the encouragement, support and comments I get from you. You are all inspiring and beautiful in all very different ways. xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx