Sunday, August 21, 2016

August's Anecdotes Day 21 - I am a Cry Baby

Does anyone else here cry at EVERYTHING? Like I mean EVERYTHING? From ads on TV, to Olympic races, amazing preaching, cute as comments on Facebook posts to Christmas parades to stories that you read your kid,s to video clips, to instagram posts, to books especially when they end because I may miss the characters.   I cry at anything and everything. The kids are no longer surprised at or get upset at me crying nor is my husband. Its just me.  I cry at beauty like this sunset yesterday. Wasn't it stunning? Again I will miss it. But LONG to see a new sunset whereever our house will be.

I just need to think of precious friendships and how much they mean and I tear up. Seriously some days I do not know how I function as an adult. I think I may cry more than my nearly two year old. Is this normal? Please say yes.

Sunday. What a beauty of a day! I spent some of the afternoon basking in the winter sun reading the word seeing I was in the creche at church today. I enjoyed my time and oh the sun. I definitely got a fill of Vitamin D today.

How was your Sunday? Did you have sun? Please tell me that you too cry because you finish a book and may miss the characters!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx