Monday, August 15, 2016

August's Anecdotes Day 15 - A Hot Date

Today started out like any other Monday around here....that was until one, my kids discovered the Olympics on TV and two, we had unexpected blessing gifted to us specifically for us to go out for lunch together...just my hot hubby and I. Kid free. I need not say anymore ah?  Anyone who hangs out with any amount of kids 24/7 will know and understand that when one is given the opportunity then one takes it without delay. Which is of course exactly what we did.  I felt particularly adult-like getting dressed to go and meet my husband for lunch.

Check out lunch!!

Yummo!!  And made all the more delicious because of the company.  It was nice to just hang out together outside of the house and away from normal everyday-ness. Plus to top it all off the day was beautiful and not like winter at all. Certainly seemed like spring was in the air today!  Which by the way is only officially only 16 more days away. Your welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx