Friday, August 19, 2016

August's Anecdotes Day 19 - Comfort Food


Every now and then you just need to bake something yummy don't you? There are certainly foods for me that are just comforting and grounding. Banana Chocolate Chip muffins are one of those, as is Chocolate Chip Biscuits and Chocolate Cake. Can you tell that I have a weakness for chocolate.  We may be in the throes of packing and sorting but there is always time and room to bake. And to eat.

We had dinner with friends tonight. Nice comfy friends. laughs and conversation. Again grounding and comforting and strengthening.

We all need people and things that will stablize us when things and circumstances are crazy and chaotic. Things that will always stay the same and will leave you feeling that all is well in the world.

I would love to hear what you find comforting especially if you have any delicious recipes to share!!

Short and sweet tonight. I am tired and we have a big day tomorrow. Hopefully I'll remember to take some photos to show you.

Bless you xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx