Wednesday, November 16, 2016

November's Notes Day 16 - 39 Days

My loving son announced this morning that it was 40 sleeps until Christmas. I promptly told him to shut up and go outside. How did that even happen? I am not in anyway shape or form prepared even just a little bit for Christmas this year. I am hoping that I will find some Christmas spirit soon or the family is in trouble.

Then when I popped into visit with a friend today she informed me that is actually 39 sleeps not 40!
Last year I swore I was going to be more organised and onto it with my Christmas prep. I was going to even start in September. Clearly I had no idea that we were going to be without a home to get all Christmassy in.  Its our family tradition to all go out and pick our Christmas tree on the 1st Dec. That won't be happening this year. I am not sure when that will happen yet. I did dare to breathe a mention of having a fake one this year but was quickly shot down in flames for even thinking of it.

The kids have been asking me about our Christmas advent and whether or not we are going to have one this year. See if I started in September I would of been on to it and have it all organised. So I guess over the next few week until December I will have to put some serious effort into Christmas planning and finding me some Christmas spirit. Perhaps I'll watch a Christmas movie or two.

How are you doing with Christmas planning this year?

Ps Pic is not of any tree of ours but one I pinch off the internet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx