Thursday, November 3, 2016

November's Notes Day 3 - Home For Now

We have been living with our extended 'family' (friends) for a while now and we are in a bit of a groove. Our friends kids are getting used to having little brothers and sisters greeting them when they get home from school and helping out with whatever they might be doing. It's certainly amazing and so lovely to see our little kiddies form meaningful relationships and feel comfortable with other trusted adults in our lives.

Last night the two little ones waited at the end of the long driveway for Daddy A to get home in his monster truck so they coy have a ride and help in drive it up the driveway. I love that that the kids feel at home here in a time where they could feel unsettled. This makes me happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx