Sunday, November 13, 2016

November's Notes Day 13 - Its Going to be a Good Week

If I look tired in this photo its because I am. TIRED. Yep capital letters tired. Miss Frankie Pants hasn't been her usual happy self today...and it all started when her siblings left for church walking without her. She was not happy and sobbed for a good 45 mins and really hasn't stopped all day. On and off....I did however manage to get two sleeps out of her today so bonus. During her second sleep Jamie and I managed to sneak out for a wee coffee date...a perfect thing to do on a Sunday afternoon don't you think?

Jamie left this evening with his brother for a three or four day hunt. Super grateful that I have an extra two sets of adult hands to help me out if I need it. One of the perks of communal living.   I can definitely see the benefits of living in a close community/same house as we are currently doing with our very gracious friends.  I have really enjoyed watching the kids form meaningful relationships with other adults and other 'siblings'.  I especially love when our friend arrives home from work in his monster truck and he gets to the gate and Frankie and Jesse run out and climb up on to his knee and "drive" the monster truck the rest of the way up the driveway.  Its the highlight of their afternoon.

I have a reasonably busy week coming up with a couple of awesome things to look forward to this weekend.  One is the beginning of a new venture for Loving Arms and another is an awards evening I get to attend with my family and great friends....that is just destined to be FUN. Looking forward to my Mum coming up especially for it.

Its going to be a good week.....I just need some sleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx