Wednesday, November 9, 2016

November's Notes Day 10 - Wearable Arts

Thought I would take the kids out tonight and support one of our living buddies Wearable Arts evening at her school. The talent is amazing and has given my girls loads of inspiration to create their own. So much so they are asking for more art stuff for Christmas.

At least I now have some ideas for presents now. I'll post a photo tomorrow morning seeing as I am blogging on the go from my phone.

I often wonder when we come to things like this whether or not the kids would ask to go to school. They never do. It seems they just inspiration to do their own take on the event at home. So maybe I'll be purchasing chicken wire, rubber mats and air ducting for Christmas presents as well.

Short post tonight....til tomorrow xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx