Saturday, November 5, 2016

November's Notes Day 6 - Doing my Thing

So this is my view..... often. I am especially loving my new coffee mug. It has to be coffee not tea too. Not sure why but drinking tea from it just isn't the same. Nope I drink my tea from something a little more lady-like and girlie.  Makes more sense don't you think?

I am always surprised at how much time behind the scenes....infrastructure type things take for Loving Arms.  I now can understand why businesses and the like have people solely focused on social media, networking and emailing. Its really quite time consuming but also very important. Yes it sounds cliche but this is how things work these days.  I am not specifically trained or good at it and totally learning as I go about how to make posts and entries more appealing and catchy to the eye.  Unfortunately its all about the clicks, the likes, the comments and the shares. I pick up tidbits of 'how to' from other people or by looking at other people posts.  I laugh because I often tell the kids...unschooling never ends...you are still learning every single day.

I try to limit my 'screen time' while the kids are around because I am forever putting in place and enforcing boundaries about their screen time that I feel like a bit of a hypocrite sitting there looking at a screen myself. So most of it is done when the kids are in bed, out or Jamie is around to entertain them.  

I often look back and am so amazed at how far Loving Arms has come. So amazed. So thankful. And I am very excited to see where its going. God's got this!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx