Tuesday, November 15, 2016

November's Notes Day 15 - This Guy

I have been spending a fair bit of one on one time with this guy lately.  Not going anywhere or doing anything exciting but just him and I.   He finally got his braces on last week and today he had some baby teeth out. He handled it like a pro...me on the other hand...well I was terrible. Nervous, I couldn't watch and felt a little sick when she was explaining all the things that could go wrong. Strange that I felt like that seeing once upon a time I was a nurse AND even did a wee stint in Maxilla-facial surgery as a theatre nurse. I hate teeth especially wiggly ones. Ewww. But like I said he handled it like a pro. Puffy numb face and all.

Jamie should be home tomorrow or Thursday morning at the latest.  It has been wet and crazy windy here and I think they are getting drenched down where they have gone hunting.  They haven't had any luck yet...maybe tomorrow if the rain lets up. I am very much looking forward to him coming home.

Only two more sleeps until my mum comes up and I get to hang out and celebrate with family and friends.

Short post tonight...my feet are cold and I need to go to bed. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx