Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Documenting December Day 1 - Here We Are Again

So its official today is a milestone...I have been blogging everyday for an entire year. Yes I started this journey Documenting my December and haven't stopped since.  It is my goal to blog everyday for an entire year and now I have done it BUT rest assured I will not leave you hanging I will continue everyday until the end of the calendar year...because that would make it nice and tidy wouldn't it plus apparently their are some of you who enjoy reading what me and my crazy family are up to.  I will revisit the frequency of my blogs in the new year as it has been a bit of a mission at times to get one out every single day not to mention thinking of what to write about some days.

Advent starts today...and while I had romantic ideas of what that would look like for us this year...none of them came to fruition BUT we have remain in true tradition for at least a little bit.  The kids all receive their Christmas Advent Calendars today. Yes even the big kids.....well it just wouldn't be Christmas would it.

Next year I am determine to be in a better place and more organised.  Have you started a tradition yet?
Do you have advent calendars?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx