Monday, November 21, 2016

November's Notes Day 22 - Grateful

I opened this remarkable packaged today. It came all the way from the Netherlands. Isn't that amazing? A group of crafty ladies decided to knit and crochets, warm hats and beautiful toys for the babies that we help through Loving Arms.  I find that quite remarkable.  The need to help, the need to give can surpass obstacles such as distance and oceans if you really want to.  I truly believe that its in us...that need to do good, to help those less fortunate or situations that stirs our heart.  Sometimes people just don't know where to start or even where to look or perhaps they don't think that they could possibly make a difference. But I encourage and urge....you can. Just do it. Start somewhere. Do something. You don't have to be special just passionate.

I haven't been feeling the greatest in myself lately...this part of our journey as a family....has been LONG and I am struggling to find the purpose in it. Don't get me wrong am extremely extremely grateful for where we are and for our friends that have so graciously opened up their home to us. So thankful. I mean anyone who will welcome 9 people into their space deserves a medal of their own don't you think?

At least we are enjoying some sunny weather for a change...that makes things a little better. How are things in your neck of the woods?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx