Tuesday, November 1, 2016

November's Notes Day 1 - Sacrifice

Sometimes when I start to blog I have no idea what I am even going to write about. I just simply start writing and see where I end up.  I often end up scrolling through my photos that I might have taken throughout the day and start from there. Much like today...the problem being tonight when searching through I discover I have only taken three photos and they are all of recipes that I took photos of from a magazine that I was reading in the waiting room of the Orthodontist.

I tried to be discrete about it but I don't think that I was very successful seeing everyone is quietly flicking through their own mags. I didn't think to turn my sound off did I.  Anyway check out the recipe...I wish I got more of the photo in but I had to choose between the actual recipe or the pretty picture. Its a recipe for a Pink Lady Cake. I have just got to try this.

Anyway we marked the day with the start of Jaydens journey of braces. Eek and double eek! I had braces and Jamie had braces so almost goes with out saying that at least one of our kids would be having braces. So he is the first...yes its big bikkies, very big bikkies .....but we have chosen to make this sacrifice for him and his health because for him its no longer just a cosmetic thing but a health issue.  He is very excited about it which is going to make the whole process easy...thankfully.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx