Tuesday, November 29, 2016

November's Notes Day 30 - Planning

Hands up who else has a planner for next year!?  I have three or four things already marked in my diary for next year...I don't know whether to laugh or cry.  Part of me want to let 2016 run its course and finish. The other part of me wants 2017 to hurry up and arrive. Its 50/50 at the moment and what won will win out depends entirely on how I am feeling at the moment.

What about you? How has 2016 been for you?  I said at a recent event that I was sharing at that if I thought 2015 was bad well 2016 was a whole other ball game.  2016 has not been terribly kind to me.

But here we are barreling towards the end of it and I will be holding my breath to see where and what 2017 will bring us.

Have you got plans in your diary already for the up and coming year?  How are you feeling about 2017? Exciting? or just Meh?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx