Monday, November 28, 2016

November's Notes Day 29 - Gearing Up for Christmas

Searching through some photos for inspiration of what to write tonight and I found this. I think it was sent to me from a friend in Germany.....doesn't ooze Christmas-ness.  Its only two days until the beginning of December which is usually the beginning of our advent family activities.  I best be getting the kids some of those advent Christmas Calendars....any excuse for chocolate in the morning ah?

We are trucking along with Christmas shopping and feeling a little more organised in that sense than we usually are.  So I am very pleased about that. The kids have done the draw to see who is buying for who already and have been given strict instructions to get their thinking caps on.

I spent some time down at Loving Arms HQ today...sorting and putting away stock and clothes and having a clean out. Its getting a pretty tight fit in there even though we have help out four mums this week and I was able to move on a couple of the bigger items today.  Just a few more boxes of clothes to put away and larger items to find a spot for.   Anyone want a highchair??  Change table??  Please....





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx