Sunday, October 2, 2016

Our October Day 2 - Sunday

Just a wee post tonight....being Sunday and all.
Most of you know that our 'weekends' are on Friday and Saturday. Those two days are our dedicated family days. We don't do 'school' although learning takes place anywhere and at anytime and Jamie is not in the office. I know we are pretty blessed to be able to do this...very blessed indeed.

Our Sundays are generally pretty busy and full and we certainly are not complaining about it. We really really love how our Sundays go. We love going to church, worshipping, growing and being with our church family. It's truly awesome. We love doing life with them.....they have our back and we have theirs.

Jamie preached today......which was and I could be bias but it was pretty good. I think I get more nervous than he does on the morning he preaches. I don't know .....why I just do.

Ever Sunday afternoon seems to need a nap thrown in there after lunch. Jamie and I take turns so that one of us is being the responsible adult and watching the kids.

We ventured out for a walk this afternoon when it had stopped raining. We are quite enjoying this town walking thing. The kids are too.

We are topping off this Sunday with a movie.....The Hunt for the Wilderpeople....which is proving to be great for a laugh. So on that note I'll love and leave you. Til tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx