Saturday, October 29, 2016

Our October Day 30 - And Home Again

There is nothing like a good welcoming party when you get home from a weekend away and seeing as we are staying with a family my one was extra big.   I love to see the smiling faces of my kid!dies and hot hubby all excited to see me.  One would think I had been away for weeks not just two days. Jesse (3) asked me why I took so long....so cute.

What a great weekend!  I really enjoyed my time just being able to be fully engaged in what I was doing and who I was with and not having to have half a ear and eye on what the kids were doing at all times. Time driving over was a time a reflection and talking with God. Our year is not over yet and we are still in a strange place....sometimes its ok and sometimes its hard.  We are so blessed though, so very blessed.

My weekend consisted of long sleep ins, leisurely breakfasts, coffee, meandering through hidden lanes with cute little boutique shops, divine lunches, awesome bargains, creamy decadent ice creams, good conversation, wine, beautiful dinners and LONG spas all with on-going conversations. How relaxing and what a treat!

Very thankful for my weekend, to my bestie and her family for sharing her with my for the weekend!!

Here is a collection of pics for you.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx