Thursday, October 6, 2016

Our October Day 6 - On the Move Again

Wow what a day....and now we are at the end of it and we are exhausted. But we are all moved out and are now sitting on the worlds most comfortable couch....and I don't think I'll ever get off it.

We have successfully moved in with friends, squished in all our necessities, set up the beds and mattresses, introduced the cats to their flatmates, fed everyone and successfully put the little kids to bed. Winning at life.

I can't tell you how grateful we are to our beautiful friends for accommodating us for a time, super grateful for the people that helped shift us in torrential rain and enormously grateful for the prayer and words of encouragement and support that we have received over the past few days and unbelievably grateful for my brother-in-law and his wife for letting us move into their house for the past three weeks. We have so loved living there. Loved everything about it from the trains to the dairy factory lights, to sleeping Japanese style and to eating camping style. We are so blessed. It has been an adventure.

So saying goodbye today was a little hard because even though its been only three weeks...its been a great three weeks.

So another chapter closed and we are about to start another......looking forward to it. God has got this!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx