Monday, October 3, 2016

Our October Day 3 - The Struggle

A day of very mixed emotions today. I am struggling some what more this time around about having to move from here to who knows where come Thursday.  It's a constant battle to remain upright in the face of the unknown. God and I have been having words...lots of them and grumpy ones on my part. He has big shoulders and he isn't surprised by them either.

I long for stability. I long to know. I long for normal. I long for home whereever that may be. I wonder what it looks like. I am just in longing and so frustrated.

So in my quest for some normality and something to make me think of something else I baked, I sat on the deck in the sun with coffee and watched my kids play. I tidied. I made bridges and huts with boxes and mattresses. My two littlies loved having mum all to themselves as the others were out for the day. They spent a large part of the afternoon picking grass and filling a bucket with it and taking it over to the horse so she can eat out it of it.

Very grateful for friends the gather round us, supporting us, praying for us and loving us. So blessed to have them. So blessed.

Simply little things, normal things. Good things.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx